Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
As a Project Manager you will manage New Product Introductions, operational readiness, and start-up activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and lead the operational readiness planning and schedule.
- Collaborate with global planners and site leadership to set long term execution plans.
- Be involved in the integration of CQV and operational readiness project schedules.
- Lead the start up Risk Management process.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of project activities.
- Provide updates on a regular basis to functional area directors, associate directors and managers.
Experience required as a Project Manager:
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in NPI (New Product Introductions) and start-ups within the Biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working in shutdown environment preferable.
- Energetic, self-driven individual capable of delivering through others in a sustaining way.
- Knowledge and experience on New product introductions, commissioning, validation.
- Excellent understanding of timelines and schedules and capable of building project schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines. Strong planning ability
If this contract interests you and you have the above experience, please apply now for more information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Engineer - 12 Month Contract - Cork Quanta are looking to bring in a Project Engineer on an initial 12 month contract in Cork, Ireland. Our global pharma client have entrusted Quanta to
Laboratory Analyst – Pharmaceuticals – Tipperary - Contract Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative
Capital Procurement Consultant - 12-months contract - Dublin Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.