Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London, is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by two major airports and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a Project Manager to be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects and identify any project or business risks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing various projects to agreed budgets and timescales
- You will be managing 3 - 5 projects at any point in time that are of medium to high complexity
- The Project Manager will be responsible for generating the project initiation documentation and business cases in order to obtain project approval
- You will manage the day to day operation and control of all assigned projects
- The Project Manager will provide regular project updates, monthly reports and visual boards to the stakeholders
- You will be responsible for managing cross functional interaction within projects
- As the Project Manager you will have previous project management experience within a process manufacturing environment
- You will have the ability to resolve complex problems, conflicting priorities, project risks and resource constraints
- Previous experience of managing projects within the Pharmaceutical or Biologics industry
- You will be able to communicate effectively across various levels and have the ability to plan and prioritise your workload
If you feel this is the ideal role for you and would like to work for this fantastic company, then please apply now!
Quanta are looking for Onshore Wind Asset Managers to support one of our clients in their London office with the management of a portfolio of onshore wind assets. Are you happy to be based in
Quanta are searching for a Site Investigation Project Manager for a US-based Wind Farm Project! The duties of this job will include; Assisting the Site Investigation Package Manager with
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.