This vacancy has now expired
- Overall responsibility for the execution of wind farm projects with regard to the project time schedule, quality and costs from the planning phase until the taking over with the customer.
- Supervisory responsibility for the compliance with the existing HSE requirement.
- Initiation and coordination of project optimizing measures in cooperation with the internal partner.
- Coordination and technical management of the Site Manager, E –Engineers, Logistic Coordinators and external subcontractors.
- First point of contact for the customer during the project planning and implementation phase.
- Monitoring of the project time schedule and initiation of steering measures if necessary.
- Control services rendered with regard to quality and costs.
- Support the Commercial Project Management concerning contract and claim management.
- Continuous external and internal reporting and compilation of documentation set.
- Review of Employer´s Requirements and contract, including commercial and claim performance.
- Degree in Civil or Engineering or another Engineering Discipline or Project Business Management.
- Several Years of Work Experience, within practical knowledge in project management and in leading project delivery teams.
- Understanding of and working in accordance with local Safety Regulation
- Good Leadership
- Willingness to travel and international approach
- Aim- oriented, proactive and communicative personality with entrepreneurial thinking.
- Excellent command of the English language, additional foreign languages would beneficial.
- Knowledge of and Working in accordance with local Safety Regulations
Language: English (Nordic languages are a bonus)
Driving license: Yes, normal car
Location: Malmö, Sweden – occasional travel to other locations will be required
Work pattern: Full time, 40 hours per week (flexible working possible on Swedish ‘Trust Time’ Scheme)
If this sounds like it could be the right opportunity for you, get in touch today!
One of the world's leading wind energy companies is looking for a senior level project manager/director to support the Regional Head of Project Management. This position will give you the chance to
Are you looking to expand your knowledge, experience and develop your career within the onshore wind industry? Look no further! We are searching for a passionate and driven construction manager to
Quanta are looking for Onshore Wind Asset Managers to support one of our clients in their London office with the management of a portfolio of onshore wind assets. Are you happy to be based in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.