One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of a new clinical facility in Cranbury, NJ. This is a 12 month contract which will include construction and engineering responsibilities.
This position offers the right person a great opportunity to play an integral part of the companies expansion within North America. They have recently signed the lease of the building so will be seeking a Project Manager to join the team as soon as possible.
To play a key part in this project, you will have experience within a similar position. It is essential you have strong GMP knowledge from an engineering and construction perspective. With the nature of the project/client, they want a candidate who has a hands-on approach with great ability to build relationships.
- Demonstrate previous experience of taking full ownership of a retrofit project in the pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical sector
- Extensive knowledge of a project lifecycle
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget ($20m +)
- Ability to communicate at stakeholder level along with external EPCM’s
- Have a hands-on approach so you can understand the stage of the project throughout the contract
- Competent to work without supervision
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Document Controller – Global Bio-pharmaceutical Client – Initial 6 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.