Our client that specialises in the treatment and prevention of serious human medical conditions is currently seeking the expertise of a Project Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing a major upgrade project while ensuring that project specifications meet the safety, quality, regulatory, and technical standards as expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for creating accurate and timely cost estimates to ensure that project proposals can be forwarded for approval. Estimating will include high value contract tendering processes which must be conducted with the utmost professionalism and integrity.
- Responsible for leading high profile, multi-disciplinary, GMP projects of strategic importance to the site, and coordinating project resources from both internal and external organisations.
- Monitor and report on the status of major projects in multiple formats including dashboard reports and presentations
- To ensure that appropriate standards of GMP, housekeeping, safety and discipline are always maintained within departmental, operational and construction areas.
- Coordinate and participate in the validation and handover processes for capital projects in liaison with quality assurance, production management and maintenance function, and ensure that all necessary training, drawings and documentation are provided for validation, operation and maintenance purposes.
- To mentor and develop other engineers within the team to uphold good project engineering practices and improve departmental standards.
- A sound knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation, experience of construction management (particularly CDM Regulations) and a practical approach to safety issues is of fundamental importance.
- Commercial awareness is important to the role – the applicant must be conversant with tendering processes, and both contract conditions and contract administration.
- The candidate must be an experienced engineer and hold a recognised degree or equivalent qualification in Chemical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Significant experience within a pharmaceutical or biotech company and a good knowledge of Project Management and current GMP is required for this role.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
North West England
Project Engineer - Global Biotech Organisation - Liverpool Our client that specialises in the treatment and prevention of serious human medical conditions is currently seeking the expertise of a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.