With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the development and delivery, within the overall project schedule, of a schedule for the delivery of all aspects of the scope.
- Provide support for the administration, within a project charter, of the Suite project execution within the overall capital project budget and schedule.
- Develop, document, agree and implement an execution strategy to deliver the scope in a controlled and well communicated manner.
- Support Project Leads and C&Q team to coordinate preparation and lead FATs/C&Q field execution.
- Develop and/or review system lifecycle documents including Criticality and Risk assessments, FAT documentation, and C&Q documentation.
- Support installation/start-up/testing of process systems through OQ completion. Interface with cross-functional team to ensure systems’ post-OQ (PQ, PPQ) readiness.
- Provide coordination expertise during C&Q activities as needed.
- Assist in the coordinating of C&Q start-up activities, punch list follow-up.
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Facilitate/expedite Mechanical Completion in conjunction with the Construction team. (Liaise with construction contractors towards successful completion of Construction Turn Over Documentation).
- Experience of design and construction/handover of pharmaceutical process and building facilities for pharmaceutical facilities.
- Ability to work in design and construction large project environment within Ireland.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written)
- Working knowledge of control systems and automation.
- Working knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP project delivery.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Ability to generate and communicate project plans and schedules.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, CAD software, and PCs
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Manager – Contract - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join
Project Engineer - Contract – Ireland – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.