This vacancy has now expired
A Project Manager / Project Engineer required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 12 month contract.
An exciting site where there is lots of opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced €1 billion project. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Ther Project Manager will be required to lead the management and execution of projects throughout the full project life cycle from initiation to closeout. The projects will include a diverse mix of capital and expense projects on Process, Utilities and Automation/IT (AIT) systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for meeting key project deliverables for safety, financial management, schedule management and scope management across these projects.
- This Project Manager / Project Engineer will be responsible for Project Design, Risk Management, Innovation and Procurement and will be responsible for managing the start up and commissioning of all equipment and systems associated with the projects allocated.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- A degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Automation/Process Engineering and relevant experience the pharmaceutical industry
- Five years of project management experience across the project life-cycle within a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Demonstrable people management skills or experience managing cross functional project teams
- Biologic Manufacturing site experience – Desirable
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior Scheduler – 11-month contract - Swords Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Project Manager – New Product Introduction (NPI) – Dublin – Contract As Dublin continues to embed itself as Ireland's Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking for an NPI Project Manager to
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? A Project Manager / Project Engineer required to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.