This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reporting to the Suite Team Lead, as part of a multi-discipline team, specifically responsible for assisting the lead in the cost and schedule aspects of the Suite scope.
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Facilitate/expedite Mechanical Completion in conjunction with the Construction team. (Liaise with construction contractors towards successful completion of Construction Turn Over Documentation).
- Coordinate third-party vendors during SAT execution. Review and contribute to SAT protocols.
- Experience of design and or construction/handover of pharmaceutical process and/or building facilities for pharmaceutical facilities.
- Ability to work in design and construction large project environment within Ireland.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Specialist focusing on change management, to join their
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.