This individual will be required to support the Drug Product & Site development aspect of this programme totalling between 2 – 300 million USD.
A long-term project, with huge scope. Reporting into the overall Project Director, this Project Manager will be responsible for managing the Drug Product (filling & packaging operations) and Site development element (CUB / Warehousing etc.).
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Project Management - To manage the specific project relating to the Drug Product (filling & packaging operations) and Site development element (CUB / Warehousing etc.) of a 2 Billion USD Large scale manufacturing facility build including the implementation of the project plan, and handover.
- Quality/Compliance - To ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with all relevant internal policies and external regulations / national legal requirements.
- People Management - To operate in a matrix organisation, driving the local team to ensure that the project is delivered.
- Continuous Improvement - To explore and identify new and improved processes targeted at improvement in quality and operational performance.
- To work in a safe manner with due regard for the health and safety of self, other work colleagues and the work environment. The Project Manager will also have an on-going role in support of Safety, Health and Environmental considerations through the development and implementation phases of the project.
In order to fulfil the requirements for the Project Manager position the ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven background in Project Managing large scale bio/pharmaceutical facility programmes.
- Ideally this individual will have had experience of delivering projects within the drug product arena.
- Must have experience of previous similar project management activities.
- Must have experience of working from initial concept/Basis of design through to final hand over, engaging with Stakeholders/ User Groups/ Procurement/Suppliers.
- Must have completed full project lifecycle.
- This individual must have had experience of overseeing a similar project with a multi-million capital spend.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity and to have a confidential conversation please apply!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Design Coordinator required by a world Leading biotechnology organisation o support the entire project life cycle of a major Greenfield investment in the United States. Working on this major
Clean Utilities Engineer – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 24 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Clean Utilities Engineer to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.