This vacancy has now expired
Working for an API contract manufacturing organisation you will working on two projects.
- Plant expansion & upgrade - currently in pre-commissioning stage
- Construction project - mechanical completion by Summer 2020
- Must be an effective communicator; communicate all project information to Lead Engineers and Managers, Field Superintendents and Staff, while reporting on progress, schedule quality & safety to the Project Director and the Leadership Team.
- Management of overall, engineering, procurement, construction and completion of the project, up to Mechanical Completion.
- Maintain overall responsibility for success in meeting established safety, quality, and schedule and budget targets for the project.
- Develop thorough working knowledge of all contracts, information, drawings, specifications, permits and other requirements pertaining to the project.
- Oversee and review flow of submittals receipt, processing, review, approval or resolution of issues and return to subcontractors.
- Perform monthly reviews of records of subcontracts - issues, work orders, change orders, and amendments as appropriate during execution of subcontract.
- Oversee negotiation of any additional work related to assigned subcontractors
- Oversee and reviews flow of all documents to and from subcontractors including correspondence, e-mail, RFIs, change requests, etc.
- Oversee and review flow of monthly applications for payment, approve percent complete, review any change orders claimed, negotiate with subcontractors as required and sign-off.
- Responsible for completing monthly budget revisions and cost corrections.
- Responsible for completing update monthly of overall project schedule.
- Work with project team to perform subcontract closeout process and issues required paperwork.
- Oversee all subcontractor interactions with respect to safety, QA/QC, project controls and the accounting department.
- Manage any open safety or quality issues and work to support all parties in prompt resolution of open issues.
- Oversee Field Superintendent and other job-site staff and assist them in any way necessary to allow them to successfully complete the project.
- Establish and set minimum required job-site meetings and attends and/or chair meetings as appropriate.
- Participate in monthly project reviews with Lead Engineers and Managers, Lead Superintendents, to discuss current project status and resolve existing issues.
- Degree in project management, construction management or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Construction project management experience in a leadership position.
- Proven track record in the management of large scale pharmaceutical projects, with experience in the construction of API facilities.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all construction trades and ability to analyze construction documents, and ability to read blueprints & P&ID’s.
- Knowledge of construction building codes and building methods.
- Knowledge of construction and business software, including scheduling, estimating, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to take initiative, use good judgment, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and follow-up and carry the project through to completion
Are you looking for an opportunity to support a major pharmaceutical company on a high profile capital investment? A company with a site based in Indiana is recruiting for a Program Director on a
Document Controller – Global Bio-pharmaceutical Client – Initial 6 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to join
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.