Project Manager - New Product Development
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London, is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by two major airports and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a Project Manager to be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects and identify any project or business risks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing various projects to agreed budgets and timescales
- You will be managing 3 - 5 projects at any point in time that are of medium to high complexity
- The Project Manager will be responsible for generating the project initiation documentation and business cases in order to obtain project approval
- You will manage the day to day operation and control of all assigned projects
- The Project Manager will provide regular project updates, monthly reports and visual boards to the stakeholders
- You will be responsible for managing cross functional interaction within projects
- As the Project Manager you will have previous project management experience within a process manufacturing environment
- You will have the ability to resolve complex problems, conflicting priorities, project risks and resource constraints
- Previous experience of managing projects within the Pharmaceutical or Biologics industry
- You will be able to communicate effectively across various levels and have the ability to plan and prioritise
If you feel this is the ideal role for you and would like to work for this fantastic company, then please apply now! Contact me on 01442 860 507 for further details!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Asset Engineer - Hertfordshire - Permanent Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech
Technical Specialist - Production Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with
Electrical & Automation Technician - Permanent - Full time Are you an experienced Electrical & Automation professional within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.