Project Manager - Structural Design
Quanta are supporting a number of clients in the Asia Pacific region to strengthen their teams as these emerging markets for the Offshore Wind market gather pace.
Currently one of the most urgent needs is for a Project Manager with an Engineering background to join a fast-growing Engineering Consultancy who specialise in the Design of structures for Offshore Wind projects.
As Project Manager for design work scopes in the offshore wind sector you will be responsible for assuring and ensuring the delivery of high-quality engineering deliverables. Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders you will lead the delivery of design projects for Offshore Structures for use in Asian offshore wind projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Close liaison with project design teams leading in your role as Project Manager the client interface and other relevant stakeholder engagements to ensure a robust and coherent design is achieved
- Leading collaboration to deliver best in class design solutions for clients in challenging offshore environments
- Preparing all relevant documentation and development of the project programme
- Management of project programme including budget/resource, risks and relevant reporting
- Constructing scopes of work and commercial documentation for relevant engineering activities
With a master’s degree in a relevant discipline you will have a strong understanding of project and stakeholder management. Additionally you will possess good understanding of relevant design codes and standards utilised in the region.
Please note applications are being considered on an ongoing basis. For candidates with the relevant language and technical skills currently based outside the APAC region relocation packages can be facilitated.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
We are working with one of the world’s leading fabrication companies to help them search for a QA/QC Welding Engineer that can be involved in their various offshore wind, oil & gas and civilian
Our client, an innovative pharmaceutical organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US are currently entering a period of exciting growth. Located within
One of the leading suppliers to the life science industry is looking to expand its workforce and is currently recruiting for an experienced Controls and Automation Engineer. Based on the M4
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.