Project Manager - Utilities, HVAC
Project Lead required to join a global biotech company on their new build fill finish project. Starting ASAP the Project Manager will be responsible for developing the schedule and the delivery for all aspects of the interface utilities on the project.
Role and responsibilities;
- Develop, within the overall project schedule, a schedule for the delivery of all aspects of the interface utilities for the project.
- Administer and report on the Interface Utilities Costs within the overall project budget structures.
- Lead and manage scope, budget, schedule, safety, quality and personnel of the suite team.
- Develop, document, agree and implement an execution strategy to deliver the scope in a controlled and well communicated manner.
- Facilitate engineering and user requirements for the interface utility systems.
- Facilitate project job specification processes with A/E, the CM firm, contracting entities and end user.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience similar role in Clean Facilities/Utilities systems within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems and equipment, biotechnology processes and a working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is preferred.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Project Process Engineer – 6 months With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Project engineer to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.