Project Manager- Utilities
Located only 25 minutes from Amsterdam airport and city centre, this role is ideal for someone who wants to experience living near a major capital city or it is perfect for those contractors looking for that work life balance with the easy commute from loads of other European cities.
- Responsible for the Utilities department (Full time employees and external contractors)
- Budget responsibility (preparation and management budget; (long-term) planning for investments in the Utilities infrastructure; planning and maintenance of the Utilities infrastructure.
- Responsible for the operation of the Industrial water treatment and meeting all permit requirements.
- Responsible for the delivery of utilities to the company’s clients in accordance with contract terms.
- Responsible for implementation of process changes and expansion projects, together with specialists from outside the department.
- Responsible for complying with laws and regulations and internal requirements regarding all Utilities systems.
- HBO/BSc technical background
- Knowledge of laws and regulations regarding utility incl. HSE aspects
- Knowledge of water purification techniques
- Knowledge of GMP / SAP PM
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical / utility environment
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Experiences in small / large projects in pharmacy, fine chemical and / or food industry
- Fluent in Dutch is compulsory
The client is actively interviewing so if you believe your skill set matches the job advert and you are eligable to work in the Netherlands please apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you want to be involved with exciting Pharmaceutical projects? When it comes to the development and production of veterinary vaccines, our pharmaceutical client has the largest centre in the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.