Project Operations Manager - Supply Chain
This vacancy has now expired
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a senior Project Operations Specialist to focus on the external supply chain. This department is responsible for managing the performance and timely supply from the external network. This position is responsible for the management and implementation of cross-functional programs and projects, and improving the effectiveness of the portfolio management tools and processes.
- Planning and implementation of cross-functional programs and projects.
- Provide leadership and direction to assigned project teams through application of expertise in project management tools and processes.
- Ensure high levels of communication with project teams, support resources and management.
- Identify resource and schedule constraints, key risks and issues to be resolved, and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Support the coordination of plant operations key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement formal communication protocols and tools including meeting minutes, dashboards and management reports/presentations.
- Participate in designing and continuously improving PMO project tools and processes.
- Schedule milestones, resources, and costs (including capital and operational).
- Provide support and training to personnel from various functional areas in the program/project governance process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- 5-8 years' experience in a Project Management role.
- Proficient in MS office tools and design of database and web-based portals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge of cGMP manufacturing, quality, and/or regulatory process and challenges.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Junior QC Specialist / Lab Technician - Belgium - 18-months+ contract A global pharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for a Dutch & English speaking Junior QC Specialist / Lab
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client based in Belgium is seeking the expertise of an MES Engineer / Interface Designer to work remotely on a site digitisation project. The project need is to digitise
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.