This vacancy has now expired
We are currently helping one of our leading Renewable Energy clients to find a Project Planner for one of their very exciting wind farm projects. The location for this 12-month contract with the possibility to extend further thereafter is either from the clients London or Denmark offices.
- Prepare the Time Management Plan and drive time & resource management in compliance with policy and process cards
- Support project management team (EPC director, PD manager, Package Manager, MGO etc) in developing times schedules and human resource plans
- Control/ maintain time schedules and perform schedule analysis
- Communicate and report progress, performance and forecast on a regular basis
- Secure coordinate and alignment between the package schedules and key milestones
- Prepare the final project time report
- MSc or other relevant degree. Competence equivalent PMI-SP (PMI Scheduling Professional)
- Recommended 5 years of relevant work experience within wind and/or construction
- Recommended 5 years of experience from similar position
- Recommended 2 years of experience working in project matrix organisation
- Must have thorough knowledge of Primavera
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone
If you require more information, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Are you looking for another role as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist? We are looking for Senior Regional Regulatory Affairs Associate to work for our Hertfordshire client who is global a global
Quanta are looking for Onshore Wind Asset Managers to support one of our clients in their London office with the management of a portfolio of onshore wind assets. Are you happy to be based in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.