This vacancy has now expired
Would you like the opportunity to work with the most sustainable company in the world? This position will give an enthusiastic professional the chance to work with the global leader in Offshore Wind.
Quanta seek the following; A Project Planner to work on USA Offshore Wind projects (London based).
- Support the project organization in developing and maintaining time schedules and human resource planning in accordance with guidelines and processes for the relevant phase including compliance and integration with portfolio standards
- Facilitate appropriate weather down times are calculated based on LISS and included in the offshore installation schedules
- Assist the project organization in the preparation of tender time schedules with project milestones for employer /external supplies
- Facilitate that requirements to the suppliers’ planning and progress reporting are included in the tender documents and contract documents
- Secure implementation of the DPR system during offshore activities, collect progress data and update the plan accordingly
Look interesting? Apply for more information!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
An exciting contract opportunity, working on various new offshore wind farm development projects in South Korea. Working for a major utility, you would be responsible for various aspects across the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.