Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations is responsible for developing and manufacturing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines. They have been responsible for the development of many blockbuster drugs in both the USA and the EU and have a presence in the USA, EU and Asia-Pacific.
With continued organisational growth and a considerable amount of investment across the portfolio and capital programme, they are seeking the expertise of a Project Scheduler to join the team on their site based in Belgium.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the project team and stakeholders on managing schedules for a successful project delivery.
- Maintain the overall milestone program and ensure milestone definitions are written and agreed upon by stakeholders.
- Work directly with schedulers from the various general contractors and design-build teams to reduce schedule risk.
- Coordinate with project team/trades on scope and create detailed/micro schedules to facilitate fast-tracking opportunities.
- Determine reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Evaluate critical and near critical path activity sequences. Coordinate and facilitate review sessions with all stakeholders.
- Monitor and report schedule deliverables.
- Create schedule reports/indicators in accordance to the project execution plan.
- Identify major milestones, critical approvals, and long lead procurement items.
- Assess actual progress based on site inspections and validates various Contractor approaches to measuring and reporting against the schedule.
- Identify schedule gaps, changes and trends that will enhance the team’s ability to control the project.
- Conduct schedule review meetings regularly with the customer/stakeholders.
- Communicate and present schedule status to multiple stakeholders and support negative float resolution.
- Lead interactive planning (IAP) and coordination sessions. Suggest corrective actions and/or develop recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Develop a Recovery Schedule if required.
- Resource Load and Level critical schedule phases for realistic timeline analysis.
- Understand the integration points between Construction and CQV.
- Prepare and present a consolidated progress report of the project to Program/Senior Management.
- Provide what-if schedules to the project team as required.
- Capture lessons learned throughout the project.
- Pharmaceutical experience essential.
- The ability to critique and challenge contractor schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction, Quantity Surveying, or related experience.
- Five years of P6 experience in medium to large-sized construction projects.
- In-depth knowledge of Primavera P6.
- An understanding of typical construction sequencing and logic for a large Pharma Construction Project life cycle.
- Must be highly articulate and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Experience managing an Integrated Master Schedule is preferred but not essential.
- Fluent in English, Dutch advantageous.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a Process Engineer to support their state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. The successful candidate will be working within the
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a QA Process Reviewer (Quality Assurance) to support their state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. The department is responsible for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.