One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior Project Scheduler to join their team at the beginning of a new greenfield facility project. Although the initial contract is 12 months, the project will be 3-4 years in duration.
This position offers the right person a great opportunity to play an integral part of a new state of the art $350m facility.
To play a key part in this project, you will be completing schedules from basic design through to operational handover.. The main responsibility of this role will be to ensure schedules are adhered to and the project is progressing at the right speed. You will have experience within a similar role working on a project from conceptual design through to project completion.
- Extensive working knowledge and experience of scheduling systems and tools
- Demonstrate previous experience of working a full life-cycle of a project in the pharmaceutical / bio-pharmaceutical sector
- Ability to communicate at stakeholder level along with external EPCM’s
- Competent to work without supervision
- Confident to take full ownership of the schedule for the project life-cycle
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior Project Cost Engineer – Global Pharmaceutical Client – Initial 12 month contract - Great Lakes Area One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior Project Cost Engineer
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.