This vacancy has now expired
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Scheduler to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drive the AIT related activities identification, definition and scheduling in support of the expansion project.
- Be responsible for building the process, toolkits /checklists, and schedule required by the team to actively carryout a successful start-up of the facilities.
- Collaborate with Lead Project Planner and site teams to set long term execution plan.
- Facilitate the integration of the AIT schedule with the project Master schedule via Primavera P6 and MS Excel.
- At least 5 years of experience and knowledge in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous experience working on a capital project.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines. Strong planning ability.
- Must have Primavera 6
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Site HVAC Utilities Engineer An exciting new opportunity for an experienced utilities engineer to join a global bio-pharmaceutical company on their €300 million new build project in Ireland.
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - New Product Introduction - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11-month contract With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a
Project Engineer – Capital Projects – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Tipperary – 11 month contract Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.