This vacancy has now expired
Our global Pharmaceutical client based in London are searching for a QA Auditor to join their team on a 7-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Key responsibilities as a QA Auditor:
- Completes review of data, information, procedures, facilities, equipment and systems (inc computer systems) to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements, including supporting QP certification.
- Support product recalls and stock recoveries as appropriate.
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Creates and maintains assigned SOPs.
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA’s.
Requirements as a QA Auditor:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in pharma
- Experience with deviation investigations, change controls, CAPAS
- Demonstrated knowledge of cGMP requirements
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Team Leader Operations – 12-month contract – London Brilliant contract opportunity in central London to support a rapidly growing Gene Therapy company with their transition from clinical R&D
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.