QA Compliance Officer
- Review of specific Quality Documentation related to operational activities (mAbs P2)
- Review of electronic batch records and logbooks in MES
- Review and release of master batch records
- Review of operational quality documentation: preventative maintenance programs, calibration specification sheets, drawings
- Assist, review and follow up of other related quality documentation: change controls; quality events, corrective work orders
- Inspections in the manufacturing plant
- Master in biochemistry, chemistry, bio-engineering, or related industry
- Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical experience
- Knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) is a plus
- Dutch and English language
Please apply today for further information!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a Quality Assurance Release Officer to support their state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. This role requires English and Dutch
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.