QA Consultant - Switzerland - Contract
Do you relish the opportunity to work within one of the largest biopharmaceutical projects in Europe? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Our biotech client headquartered in Switzerland is currently investing significantly to their manufacturing programme. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. With over 2000 employees on site, the site is easily reachable by two major airports and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a QA Consultant to join the quality team on site and ensure operations adhere to cGMP regulations, provide input in manufacturing processes as well as assist in management of new product introduction and other project implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QA Consultant role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As a QA SME, carry out root cause analysis for product and process related non-conformance and deviations
- Supporting product quality impact assessment (PQIA) and process/product risk assessment
- Review, revision and approval of Standard Operating Procedures
- Collecting data for metrics and identifying negative trends
- Support project implementation from a QA SME perspective
The ideal candidate for the QA Consultant role will have:
- 8+ years’ experience within QA and operations within pharmaceutical or biotech environment
- Strong Process design and improvement experience
- Extensive Experience with GxP regulations
- Delta V and/or Syncade experience
- Experience with Electronic Batch Record and e-logbook management would be considered beneficial.
- German language knowledge is a high preference.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, get in touch now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.