QA IT Associate
This vacancy has now expired
Our biotech client headquartered in Switzerland is currently investing significantly to their manufacturing programme. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. With over 2000 employees onsite, the site is easily reachable by two major airports and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a QA IT Associate to support the roll-out of a new Quality System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QA IT Associate role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the QA IT Associate you will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the Quality System to ensure compliance to local regulations and are in alignment with the global Corporate Quality System.
- You will also act as the pot of contact within Quality for exceptions, CAPA’s and change controls related to Quality Systems.
- As the QA IT Associate you will provide support in the quality oversight for IT Quality Systems enhancements and processes. You will also support system improvements and roll out of these systems to the end users.
- You will support preparation of Management Reviews and follow up of action items which relate to the worldwide roll out of Quality System amendments.
- The QA IT Associate will be qualified to degree level and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- You will have strong experience with IT Systems Trackwise and Oracle.
- As a QA IT Associate you will have gained vast experience with CAPA’s, Deviations and Change Controls.
- You will have a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with in one of the largest biopharmaceutical projects in Europe? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client headquartered in
Technology Transfer Manager (Finished Goods and Packaging) to support a world leading Biotech organisation in the Zug area, Switzerland. Our client a world leading biotechnology company, with a focus
Republic of Ireland
Lab Validation engineer experienced in Lab equipment /System validation activities required to work on a global biotech facility. Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.