QA IT Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
I am currently working with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical client, based in beautiful Cork, Ireland.
The client is looking for an experienced QA IT Specialist to provide QA Computer System support across Automation / MES systems on site.
The QA IT Specialist will manage quality-related matters specific to area of responsibility (MES or Automation systems) along with completing validation and maintenance.
Responsibilities / Experience:
- Provide QA Computer Systems support for MES and/or Automation systems and project delivery.
- Lead site computer system maintenance activities and compliance of computer system validation/maintenance activities
- Provide Quality leadership, direction and governance for the specific areas of responsibility.
- Manage quality-related matters specific to area of responsibility and escalate critical quality issues to appropriate level of management for final resolution
- Responsible for approving appropriate quality-related documents.
- Carry out day-to-day activities in compliance with site safety policies and procedures.
- Perform ongoing monitoring that includes; monitoring of quality systems, verification of the effective implementation of key GMP programs and review of systems that impact product quality to ensure that they operate in a state of control.
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Pre-requisites: Previous experience as a QA/Tech Support role within the Automation Information Technology Area in a GMP environment.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
EHS - Health and Safety - Global Phamaceutical Company - 6 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Safety Specialist to join their team close to the
Documentation - MIDAS - Trackwise - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 8 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Documentation Specialist to join their team
Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations is responsible for developing and manufacturing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines. They
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.