QA Manager (Operational)
I am working with a start-up Biopharmaceutical company who have a requirement within their Quality function.
The business are looking for a fast thinking, problem solving, driven QA Manager to lead a small team of QA Associates.
The successful candidate will have over 5 years of hands on QA experience and will have acted as a QA Manager / Manager of staff.
The QA Manager must have experience Managing a QA team within a Pharma / Biopharma company.
The QA Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and managing the Quality system and strategy, to ensure it meets the business requirements and customer deliverables
- Operational responsibility for the manufacturing quality unit to ensure compliance of on-going operations
- Building and managing the Quality Group through recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching high quality employees
- Implementing and maintaining a Quality Risk Management system to ensure that risks are adequately controlled in accordance with current requirements
- Ensuring that there is an audit programme in place covering internal and external activities
- Ensuring appropriate investigation of discrepancies, errors, complaints, failures or adverse events that require documented review and action
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client, with manufacturing facilities just outside
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Are you an experienced Engineer within the Life Sciences or related industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry-leading organisation? Then the position of Instrument Engineer
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.