QA Operations Manager
QA Manager required to join a global pharmaceutical company located in the South West UK on a permanent basis!
A fast paced and exciting environment which is seeing a lot of internal investment currently this is the chance to get involved with a global client who is going from strength to strength.
With a number of exciting refurbishment projects in the pipeline this is a great chance to be involved in the full project lifecycle with the opportunity to move into other projects and areas of the business.
You will have the following experience/qualifications:
- 10 years + experience working within a pharmaceutical quality department on a sterile site
- Strong ‘hands-on’ knowledge of all Quality Systems required for a sterile manufacturing facility
- Strong managerial experience with the ability to mentor junior employees
- Proven track record in team development
- QP Eligibility is desirable
- Proven experience working with a cGMP environment
This role is ideal for a Senior QA professional looking to take the next step in their career or move to a business that has a global footprint.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside Lond
Our client, an innovative pharmaceutical organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US, are currently entering a period of exciting growth. Located within
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the position for you! Our biotech client, with manufacturing facilities just outside Londo
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.