QA Project Manager
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside Dublin, is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. Building a state-of-the-art facility, utilising single-use technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by a major airport and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of QA Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Management of multiple Capital Projects
- Liaising with teams from various disciplines (Quality, Laboratory and Testing teams)
- Taking the facility into Operational Readiness
- At least 10 years' experience in the Biotechnology and or Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong Organisational skills - the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Demonstrated history of managing and the delivery of complex projects in a similar capacity
- Degree qualified in Engineering or a Science based discipline
If this sounds like you please apply today for immediate consideration!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
The Pharmaceutical capital of Europe has a new face setting up a new base her in Dublin and they need people! Electrical Project engineer is required to join a company who is has their first foot
Are you an experienced Senior Document Controller? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies? Do you have start-up/introduction of a new documentation system
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior QA Specialist to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.