QA QMS Specialist / Ireland
A global biopharmaceutical organisation focused on developing life-changing therapies for people living with rare disorders are currently looking for an experienced QA QMS Specialist for a contract position based on the east coast of Ireland.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, preferably in a Science or similar field, and bring demonstrable experience from within the Medical Device/ GMP / Regulated Industry.
You will be adept at assessing Quality Management System elements and their interdependencies.
You will be a natural communicator, whether this be written or verbal, and be comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Key responsibilities of the Quality Engineer (QMS):
- Working with key stakeholders and within the QMS team, play a pivotal role in leading relevant departments in developing and implementing a Quality Management System based around ISO 13485, 21CFRPart4, and EUMDR.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert regarding Acceptable Quality Standards for processes.
- Support the company by helping review and approve necessary Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms and training.
- To help develop a culture of continuous improvement within the Company.
- A degree in a relevant engineering, design or science discipline (or equivalent qualification)
- Appreciation for all stakeholders involved in new product development
- 4+ years’ experience in a highly regulated environment
- Developing and improving Quality Management Systems and the ability to interpret regulations
- Experience ensuring a high level of compliance with MDR, ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, and cGMP
- Experience auditing to ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 would be an advantage
- Experience in product development and the application of Design Controls would be an advantage
- Ability to lead and influence
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Compliance Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – long term contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.