QA Release Officer
- Prepare batch release files
- List deviations
- Review tests
- Report process control
- Data verification
- Check whether all batch records are closed
- Regulatory - check in the system whether the relevant countries have approved a specific change
- Following this, list countries to which the batch can go
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
- Knowledge of biotechnological process
- Strong communication skills - the person will have to collaborate with multiple departments
- Junior / medior profile with a bachelor or master (scientific background) in biotechnology, biochemistry, or related
- Good GMP knowledge
- Strong knowledge of quality – previous experience in a quality focused role
- Knowledge of Fenix, BIOLIMS, Gibraltar, Geode, SAP – any or multiple of these systems is a big advantage
If you would like to learn more about this role, please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a Quality Assurance Compliance Officer to support their state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. This role requires English and Dutch
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.