QA Specialist (Distribution)
This vacancy has now expired
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new-build facilities. We have an exciting opportunity for a QA Specialist who will be responsible for the quality oversight of distribution of our biotech client’s products world-wide This position will be based in Dublin with great longevity of employment possibility.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a QA Specialist with Cold Chain experience within an HPRA/FDA/EU & GDP regulated environment, located in Dublin, for a period of 9 months initially.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years QA experience in an HPRA/FDA/EU & GDP regulated environment
- Knowledge of Cold Chain activities
- Knowledge of GDP and global regulatory requirements
- Sound awareness and understanding of pharmaceutical and biotech business, especially with regards to quality and regulatory requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact constructively with all functions in a matrix organization environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills with well-structured communication and ability to present to various audience levels
Due to Travel Restrictions, we can only accept applications from candidates residing in Ireland
For more information on this project/position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Technical Services Senior Specialist - Ireland - Contract Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new-build facilities. We
Quality Operations Manager, Drug Product, EMEA and Asia Pacific Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new build facilities. We
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.