We have an excellent 12 month contract for a Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to join a Biotechnology organisation in the Midlands of Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Strong knowledge of cGMP requirements for biopharmaceutical and/or sterile manufacturing
- Experience performing review and approval of validation studies in cGMP biopharmaceutical is an advantage
- Planning and organizing skills are required to plan and to adjust to changing priorities.
- High level technical skills including analytical, auditing, pharmaceutical manufacturing and regulatory inspection management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written
For further information on this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Offering an exciting opportunity to work with a global bio pharmaceutical company based in Athlone. A long term 12 month contract with potential for extension. The Quality Assurance Specialist
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.