This vacancy has now expired
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare diseases.
They are currently looking for an experienced QA Specialist to be responsible for quality oversight of the packaging and storage of the Finished Products.
- Responsible, with management support, for providing oversight of quality activities associated with the Finished Product Packaging Combination products and clinical activities at ADMF.
- The incumbent will be responsible for quality oversight of the Packaging and storage of Finished Product (Combination products and clinical) completed internally at the facility.
- He/she is responsible for ensuring that testing, packaging, labeling, validation/verification and storage of products comply with all applicable regulations.
- This responsibility includes the oversight of the QMS to ensure that quality and compliance requirements are followed in line with business needs.
- Minimum 5 years in international pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry with increased level of responsibility
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QA labeling and packaging/combination products and/or QC
- Sound awareness and understanding of pharmaceutical business, especially with regards to quality and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated success records in auditing and improvement processes
- Ability to operate efficiently in a complex matrix organization and international environment
- Management skills for management of a team of experts,
- Strong mature leadership and interpersonal influencing skills
This is a fantastic long term contract opportunity to work for a world leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
For further information or to apply get in touch today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Data Integrity Lead – Dublin – 6-Month Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.