QA Specialist for Quality Control
- Hours Per Week: 40
- This will be a mixed role of onsite and Working From Home.
The QA Specialist for Quality Control will be responsible, with management support, for providing oversight of quality activities associated with Quality Control at the company’s Dublin Manufacturing facility.
We are looking for QA for QC experience in the Biotech / pharmaceutical industry for this position.
- Responsible for Quality oversight, with management support of quality control at College Park.
- Provide Quality support to QC department to include method transfer or validation/verification activities.
- Provide oversight to continuous quality system improvements and support implementation of improvements at College Park in compliance, Calibration, Preventive Maintenance, Deviation Management and the Change Control Programs.
- Perform review of change controls deviations and CAPA’s.
- Provide support and expertise for inspection readiness activities, during health authority inspections including interaction with inspectors, responses to inspection observations, to monitor progress of follow up actions.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection system
For more information on this position, apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Compliance Specialist required in Dublin for a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation Hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day Initially remote role due to Covid restrictions, but long-term
QA Specialist - QA Systems & Compliance - 8 months + Biopharmaceutical manufacturing plant have a contract requirement for a QA specialist to join the Quality systems & compliance team. You
Documentation Specialist - 11 months - Biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations New build Biologics facility have a contract requirement for a Documentation Specialist. Working within operations
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.