Located 15 minutes from Dublin Airport and just a short distance from the lively, vibrant, and cultural Irish capital, this leading biopharmaceutical organisation leads the way with state-of-the-art technology on their one of a kind manufacturing facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QA Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following;
**Standard hours for this role are 7am - 3:30pm. Support outside of these hours may be required on occasion**
- Use deep process knowledge and experience to assist business partners with the creation, review, approval and closure of deviations, investigations, CAPAs, change controls and associated quality risk assessments in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Proactively identify opportunities and support continuous improvement of enterprise QMS processes and associated systems
- On-time completion of assigned project
- Monitor QMS process performance to identify trends and best practices on an ongoing basis (audits, visual management systems, dashboards, status reports etc.
- Author, review and approve of QMS procedural documentation and work instruction
- Create and deliver Quality Systems training (process and technical)
- Compile, analyze and present QMS monthly and quarterly metrics at Quality Management Review
- System user access management
- Participate in inspection readiness activities and internal/external audits and inspections.
- Other duties required to support the growing Quality organization as assigned.
- Demonstrable QA experience within the pharmaceutical industry or related field
- Significant, direct experience with development and approval of a minimum of two of the following: Deviations, CAPAs, Change Controls and quality risk assessments
- In-depth knowledge of global cGxP requirements for quality systems
- Experience working with stakeholders in pre-commercial, manufacturing, laboratory and distribution functions
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization and Health Authority representative
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail to plan, execute and track completion of deliverables
- Able to prioritize and manage workload and manage shifting priorities based on criticality to ensure commitments are met
- Knowledge of medical device quality system requirements desired
- Direct experience with TrackWise desired.
- Project Management and Lean Six Sigma certifications a plus.
- Qualified Person designation a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or life sciences discipline (ex. Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology)
- Please apply now if this role is something that you think suits your skillset.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
QA Specialist required to join a global biotech company in Dublin. QA support of manufacturing operations through commercial operations and any new product introductions. Implementation of
Republic of Ireland
An exciting new opportunity with a global biotech company has arisen. They need an downstream manufacturing technology scientist / engineer for an initial 12 month contract working on the new product
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking Quality Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes from
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.