QA Specialist - NPI
This vacancy has now expired
The main responsibilities for this 12 month contract position is the QA review, assessment and approval of Deviations/Investigations. This includes chairing the daily investigation meeting, issuing minutes from meetings, preparation of deviation metrics, participation at investigation Tier/huddle meetings etc.
Additional relevant responsibilities from the attached job specification are as follows;-
- Provide Quality oversight to support construction, qualification, validation, technical transfer, regulatory approvals and commercial operations
- Support the facility through NPI and into commercial biologics drug substance manufacture
- QA support for implementation of Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Co-ordination and support of the Deviations/CAPA system including evaluation, resolution and close-out
- Authoring, review and approval of QA-related procedures
- Supporting product documentation.
- Reviewing biologics and validation documentation for incoming products.
- Review SOPs, Protocols and other supported documentation on behalf of Quality all the way to batch release.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
QA Specialist required to join a global biotech company in Dublin. QA support of manufacturing operations through commercial operations and any new product introductions. Implementation of
Republic of Ireland
An exciting new opportunity with a global biotech company has arisen. They need an downstream manufacturing technology scientist / engineer for an initial 12 month contract working on the new product
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a QA Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes from Dublin
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.