QA Systems Document Control Lead
This vacancy has now expired
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences industry at present with global players investing heavily here in new facilities.
An excellent long term contract opportunity has arisen at a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Dublin for a QA Systems document Control lead to join the team.
This role will be working 40 hours per week, 5 days per week and due to the current COVID-19 travel restrictions, we are just accepting applicants from within Ireland at this time.
The ideal candidate will have the following expereince:
- 5+ years’ experience in a cGMP environment preferably within a Quality Management role within biopharma
- Direct experience of GMP documentation management within a pharma/biopharma/medical device company including exposure to regulatory agencies or other authorities of similar standing
- Experience delivering GxP documentation to support manufacturing operations and packaging activities
- Responsible for driving Right First Time and Continuous Improvement across the documentation systems network including initiating quality improvement plans and leading resolution of remediation activities from CI or inspections
- Management and coordination of the archival process including on-site and off-site archival and retrieval (when / where)
- GxP Logbook Management including issuance and reconciliation (when / where)
- Provide quality documentation support, oversight and guidance for deviations and investigations and ensure robust root cause analysis/CAPA and timely closure (when / where)
For more information on this opportunity, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Long contract opportunity for a Senior QAV Specialist to join a Global Bio-Pharmaceutical organisation in Dublin. Dublin is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with global
A global pharmaceutical organization are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Specialist for an initial 11 month contract role based on Ireland’s east coast. The Compliance
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland is looking for an I.T. Laboratory System Engineer for their large-scale new facility on a 12-month contract. Is this you? An exciting project
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.