QA Validation Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the Country. An exciting opportunity has arisen to work via Quanta on the client’s side for a global Pharmaceutical organisation on a major expansion project based in the picturesque Munster region of Ireland.
Located just 20 minutes from the nearest international airport, the manufacturing site is workable for those wishing to commute to/from Ireland for a contract position. You will be required on site for 5 days per week Monday – Friday working 45 hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QA Validation Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the QA Validation Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures to review site Change Controls, Technical Evaluations and Testplans for Equipment, Systems and Processes.
- The QA Validation Specialist will also review the Change Control Testplans that are generated by the Engineering, Automation and Manufacturing teams against Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
- You will assist in projects by helping to develop appropriate plans, schedules and other project deliverables.
- As the QA Validation Specialist, you will collaborate with other department to resolve any issues that arise.
- As the QA Validation Specialist, you will be qualified to degree level in Engineering, Chemistry or Life Sciences.
- The QA Validation Specialist will have gained vast experience with Change Controls and Testplans for equipment, systems and processes.
- The QA Validation Specialist will have a strong Quality background and a good understanding of Standard Operating Procedures and Regulatory requirements.
- You will have excellent communication and organizational skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now for more information!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
LIMS/ Lab System Specialist - Contract - Northern Ireland LIMS Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organization who are at a Peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry
QAV/ CQV Quality Specialist, Large Scale Facility, Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.