QAV/ CQV Quality Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QAV role include,
- Support quality aspects of qualification and validation of equipment, facilities, and utilities associated with Manufacturing to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and regulatory expectations.
- Will serve as the Quality SME for all validation activities across the site including but not limited to: Utility and equipment performance qualification, Steam in Place(SIP) & Cleaning Validation.
- Provide Quality oversight for Temperature mapping studies across Site Controlled Temperature Units (CTU’s). For example, standalone CTUs, Warehouse temperature controlled storage, Site Stability rooms.
- Support Validation of cleaning (CIP) cycles/methods/recipes for buffer and media preparation systems, upstream (bioreactors) and downstream equipment trains, parts washers and supporting process equipment.
- Input to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WI) to enable suitable cleaning sampling activities to occur.
- Serve as a quality resource for assessing validation requirements, non-conformance, impact assessments, root cause analysis and implementation of CAPA found during CQV activities.
- Work closely with stakeholders and SME’s from site operations, quality operations, engineering & MS&T to provide quality oversight throughout the qualification and validation lifecycle.
- Support sustaining activities such as Change Management, Periodic review, Requalification, Site Cablibration Program
- Use of Quality Risk Management and Operational Excellence to promote continuous improvement.
- This role requires a minimum of 3 years experience in, Quality Assurance,Technical Operations or Engineering within the Biopharma / Pharmceutical industry.
- A self-starter and results-focussed, the successful candidate will have strong contemporary knowledge of relevant cGMPs, regulations and current industry trends.
- Experience working in regulated environment with exposure in the Regulations & guidance’s – GMP, CGMP, GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in commissioning, qualification, and validation activities in in a regulated environment.
- Technical knowledge of Cleaning validation/verification, quality systems and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in review and approval of Cleaning Validation studies.
- Experience in review of temperature mapping studies. Ex CTU’s, Autoclaves, SIP systems.
Are you local to County Cork and looking for your next project? I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a CIP CQ Engineer
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a Senior EHS Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes from
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.