QAV CSV Engineer
One of the main job functions will be to provide QA support for the approval of Automation Change Controls as the various systems.
On a high level we are looking for someone to support the CSV QA team on site dealing with the various systems that they will be installing and utilising.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Automation Change Control participation, review and approval.
- Providing compliance oversite @ PAS SFAT’s.
- Qualification testing compliance review and approvals. Including RTM’s and Summary Reports.
- Performing leveraging assessments.
- Providing compliance oversite for lifecycle documentation, i.e DS, FS, HDS etc.
- Responsible for coordinating the paper-based documentation under compliant processes.
- Ensure filing and maintaining all test records under the GMP regulations and standards.
- Testing documents quality review.
- Incident Log Sheets review and approvals.
- Design Documents review and approvals.
- Updating trackers for documents review.
- Support problem solving for testing and ILSs documentation issues.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more QA specialists for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? QA Specialist required to join a Global biotech
The QC Microbiology Analyst role is a critically important activity in this large pharmaceutical company, you will ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and
The QC Raw Material Analyst role is a critically important activity to ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and operation of this new strategic Drug Substance
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.