Located 30 minutes from an international airport, the manufacturing site is workable for those wishing to commute to/from Ireland for a contract position. You will be required on site for 5 days per week Monday – Friday working 45 hours.
This position will specifically be accountable for Continuing Validation/Qualification for Utilites and Production Equipment (Upstream / Downstream).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists in projects by helping to develop appropriate plans, schedules and other project deliverables as required
- Based on engineering specification, performs validation projects which include authoring protocols, executing validation protocols and writing reports of validation results.
- Reviews Validation protocols and summary reports generated by the Validation team against standard operating procedures and policies.
- Reviews Change Control test plans generated by the Engineering/Automation/Manufacturing teams against standard operating procedures and policies.
- Collaborates with functional departments to resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Requires a BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences with strong related experience within the field.
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? Infrastructure Operations Support Engineer required
North West England
One of Quanta’s pharmaceutical clients based in the North West of the UK are currently looking for an IT Compliance Consultant to join their team on a 4-month contract. Role: Manage the day t
Are you looking for your next Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager position? Are you looking to expand and grow within a fabulous team? Then please read on and apply. We are looking for a highly ski
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.