Located 30 minutes from an international airport, the manufacturing site is workable for those wishing to commute to/from Ireland for a contract position. You will be required on site for 5 days per week Monday – Friday working 45 hours.
This position will specifically be accountable for Continuing Validation/Qualification for Utilites and Production Equipment (Upstream / Downstream).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists in projects by helping to develop appropriate plans, schedules and other project deliverables as required
- Based on engineering specification, performs validation projects which include authoring protocols, executing validation protocols and writing reports of validation results.
- Reviews Validation protocols and summary reports generated by the Validation team against standard operating procedures and policies.
- Reviews Change Control test plans generated by the Engineering/Automation/Manufacturing teams against standard operating procedures and policies.
- Collaborates with functional departments to resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Requires a BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences with strong related experience within the field.
Our client, a global pharmaceutical organisation, is currently looking for an experienced Data Historian Senior Engineer for a long-term contract position based in Co. Tipperary. The successful
Would you be interested in working within a state of the art Tablet Manufacturing facility in Dublin? Do you have good experience investigating deviations & CAPA's within an Oral Solid dose
One of Quanta’s pharmaceutical clients based in Berkshire are currently looking for an IT Compliance Project Manager to join their team on a 7-month contract. Role: Ensure awareness,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.