The Quality Assurance Specialist executes the site QA activities in order to protect the safety, quality and efficacy of the products, thereby ensuring the availability of correct, safe product and assuring the security of the company’s business and global markets.
This key role must ensure effective interaction with other departments and locations regarding GMP Document review and finished product releases.
In particular, this will involve partnering with major stakeholders such as Manufacturing, Validation, Engineering to optimize patient supply.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP requirements for bio pharmaceutical and/or sterile manufacturing
- Experience performing review and approval of validation studies in cGMP bio pharmaceutical is an advantage
- Planning and organizing skills are required to plan and to adjust to changing priorities.
- High level technical skills including analytical, auditing, pharmaceutical manufacturing and regulatory inspection management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written.
- Management experience is an advantage
Third level qualification e.g. B.Sc. in science/pharmacy with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in cGMP Quality environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with many Global Pharmaceutical and Biotech organisations investing heavily in new facilities here. We have an excellent 12
Republic of Ireland
QA Specialist required to join a global biotech company in Dublin. QA support of manufacturing operations through commercial operations and any new product introductions. Implementation of
Republic of Ireland
An exciting new opportunity with a global biotech company has arisen. They need an downstream manufacturing technology scientist / engineer for an initial 12 month contract working on the new product
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.