Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a QAV Engineer to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Provide Quality oversight on design and qualification activities as part of the introduction of new equipment and modification of existing equipment in order to facilitate new product introduction within this Biologics facility.
- Supporting the qualification and validation activities and agreeing best practices in line with applicable GMP Regulations.
- Quality SME for the execution and reporting phases of the qualification and validation activities associated with the Dublin facility.
- Review and Approve all documentation where required specific to Qualification / Validation activities.
- Ensure any investigations / deviations associated with the validation activities are thoroughly investigated and closed in a timely manner.
- Oversee the Project Change Management Process and approve Project Change Requests where required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a QA/Validation related position within the pharmaceutical or life-sciences industry.
- Strong experience with Validation in project related activities i.e. Experience of the Validation lifecycle particularly the qualification of process equipment, utilities and HVAC associated within a Drug Substance facility.
- Strong experience in Validation to ensure compliance to Annex 15, EU regulations, applicable US FDA Guidelines and ASTM E2500
- Strong experience of Computer System Validation regulations in line with 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11 and Annex 15.
- Knowledge and understanding of EU and US cGMP regulations with respect to the validation, production and testing of pharmaceutical and/or biological products.
- Track record of utilizing Risk Based Approaches to Qualification / Validation activities.
- Strong track record of identifying, escalating and correcting compliance issues and implementing process improvements.
For further information and to have a confidential conversation please apply!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Supply Chain & Materials Manager – Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Start Up – Dublin Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their new facility build.
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Techinical Services Specialist - Contract - Dublin Technical Services Specialist opportunity to work for a global Biotech Company in Dublin. Experience working with CMOs highly desirable. Remote
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.