QC Admin Canteen Lead
Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a QC Admin Canteen Lead to work on the multi-billion-dollar project.
- Project Leadership – To lead the specific project relating to the delivery of the QC labs/admin building and canteen, including the implementation of the project plan, and handover.
- Quality/Compliance - To ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with all relevant internal policies and external regulations/national legal requirements.
- To operate in a matrix organisation, driving the local team to ensure that the project is delivered.
- Continuous Improvement - To explore and identify new and improved processes targeted at improvement in quality and operational performance.
- To work in a safe manner with due regard for the health and safety of self, other work colleagues and the work environment. The lead will also have an on-going role in support of Safety, Health and Environmental considerations through the development and implementation phases of the project.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in project management with previous experience of the delivery of QC labs, admin building and/or canteen and be able to manage the schedule and costs.
- Proven background in Project Management.
- Must have experience of working from design through to final hand over, engaging with Stakeholders/ User Groups/ Procurement/Suppliers.
- Must have completed full project lifecycle.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Lead Drug Substance Upstream & Downstream - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a
Waste Systems WPO - Global Biopharmaceutical Client – USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Waste Systems WPO to work
CSV Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a CSV Lead to work on the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.