QC Analyst in Analytical Testing
A global bio pharmaceutical organisation based on the east coast of Ireland are currently looking for an experienced QC Analyst for a long term contract position.
The successful candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, particularly in relation to HPLC, UPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis or GC testing.
What you will do:
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation and influence to carry out the following:
Perform a variety of routine Analytical techniques and associated documentation; including but not limited to Capillary Electrophoresis, UPLC, HPLC, GC, Wet Chemistry methods in compliance with GMP requirements.
• Support new instrument introduction into the lab
• Review and approve Analytical Testing data.
• Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and analytical method technical transfer, verification and validation.
• Drive the development of technical skills through coaching and motivate a high performing culture across the team.
• Foster a continuous improvement environment and bring strong problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
• Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators.
• Operate to the highest standards of Safety, Quality and Compliance.
• Demonstrate a commitment to learning and personal development that supports Quality, EHS, L&D and continuous improvement.
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
• Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
• 2-5 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, particularly in relation to HPLC, UPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis or GC testing.
• Preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
• Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
• Flexible and self-motivate
Please apply NOW for more information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Program Manager (Integration) - Dublin - 12-months+ contract An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Program Manager (Integration). The Program Manager is responsible for managing delivery of the
Supply Chain & Materials Manager – Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Start Up – Dublin Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their new facility build.
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.