QC Lab Analyst Biochemistry & Cell Biology
A global bio pharmaceutical organisation based on the east cost of Ireland are currently looking for an experienced Quality Control Analyst in the Biochemistry & Cell Biology Laboratory for a long term contract position.
This role will be responsible for Quality Control testing and all associated laboratory activities related to Biochemistry and Cell Biology methods.
What you will do:
- Perform a variety of routine Biochemistry and Cell Biology analytical testing techniques and associated documentation; including but not limited to ELISA, PCR, Bioassays and Cell Culture, WFI testing and compendial methods in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Review and approve Analytical Testing data.
- Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and analytical method technical transfer, verification and validation.
- Be part of a motivated and high performing team.
- Contribute to a continuous improvement environment and bring problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning and personal development.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators.
- Operate to the highest standards of Safety, Quality and Compliance.
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
- 2-4 years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, preferably in relation to ELISA, PCR or Bioassay Analytical Testing.
- Preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Supply Chain & Materials Manager – Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Start Up – Dublin Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their new facility build.
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Techinical Services Specialist - Contract - Dublin Technical Services Specialist opportunity to work for a global Biotech Company in Dublin. Experience working with CMOs highly desirable. Remote
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.