QC Lab Analyst
This role will be responsible for Quality Control testing and all associated laboratory activities related to Biochemistry and Cell Biology methods.
What you will do:
- Perform a variety of routine Biochemistry and Cell Biology analytical testing techniques and associated documentation; including but not limited to ELISA, PCR, Bioassays and Cell Culture, WFI testing and compendial methods in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Review and approve Analytical Testing data.
- Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and analytical method technical transfer, verification and validation.
- Be part of a motivated and high performing team.
- Contribute to a continuous improvement environment and bring problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning and personal development.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators.
- Operate to the highest standards of Safety, Quality and Compliance.
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, preferably in relation to ELISA, PCR, TLC or Bioassay Analytical Testing in a GMP lab environment.
- Preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Long contract opportunity for a Senior QAV Specialist to join a Global Bio-Pharmaceutical organisation in Dublin. Dublin is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with global
Validation Engineer Long Contract vacancy with a Global Biotech Manufacturing Organisation in Dublin Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with Global Players
A global pharmaceutical organization are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Specialist for an initial 11 month contract role based on Ireland’s east coast. The Compliance
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.