QC Lab Analyst (Stability)
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Laboratory Operations Stability Analyst in the Laboratory Operations SDWT. This role will be responsible for Quality Control Stability and associated laboratory activities.
This is a contract position with a global bio pharmaceutical organisation based on the east coast of Ireland.
What you will do:
- Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Be part of a motivated and high performing team.
- Contribute to a continuous improvement environment and bring problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning and personal development.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators.
- Operate to the highest standards of Safety, Quality and Compliance.
- Author, Review and Approve Stability Protocols and Stability Reports
- Develop and enroll Stability Programs on LIMS
- Perform stability pulls as per Stability schedule
- Aliquot stability pulls in a timely manner and deliver to the relevant testing Laboratory
- Collate stability data in relevant stability reports
- Perform trending in a timely manner
- Assist in laboratory investigations as appropriate
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
- 2-4 years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Program Manager (Integration) - Dublin - 12-months+ contract An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Program Manager (Integration). The Program Manager is responsible for managing delivery of the
Supply Chain & Materials Manager – Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Start Up – Dublin Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their new facility build.
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.