Our bio-tech client is currently in the process of investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. They’re currently looking for a Quality Manager to join them on this exciting journey. The ideal candidate have experience in microbiological and biological methods and have knowledge and experience with compliance within biological and microbiological analyses . In return the business will offer competitive rates along side working for a global market player.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Biological and microbiological quality control of raw materials and finished products
• Microbiological monitoring of production processes and production environment
• Validation / qualification of microbiological and biological methods
• Maintain and develop the professional competence in the department
• Lead and assist in projects within your own field
• Knowledge and experience in biological and microbiological analyses
• Experience from the pharmaceutical industry
• Good knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) in the pharmaceutical industry
If this role interests you, apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Qualified Person (QP) opportunity with a global bio-tech manufacturing organisation based in South Norway. Our bio-tech client is currently in the process of investing significantly in their
Quality Manager opportunity with a global bio-tech manufacturing organisation based in South Norway. Our bio-tech client is currently in the process of investing significantly in their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.